- An extensive use of technology aids to supplement classroom teaching.
- Equipping a child with a purposeful vocabulary as word for the day is done on a regular basis.
- To make them a self-reliant learner whose attainment of language skills is natural and independent.
- The text of AUP books has been developed around everyday situations of social, cultural and moral relevance.
- Field trips and excursions make learning fun.
- Celebrations of festivals and important events.
- Through project based learning values are inculcated for life in children to help them stay rooted in this ever-changing world.
- To make children proficient in the proper usage of the language and good communication skills.
- The books follow a multi-skill, activity based, learner centered approach with special emphasis on listening, speaking and creative writing.
- Learning through experiences in observing help in conceptualizing and in the student’s overall understanding of the real-time environment.
- The amount of teacher-inspired activity and learner-inspired activity is in constant flux exploring all dimensions of the learning process.
- The curriculum is research oriented and based on teamwork vis-a vis discussions, group project work, discovery and exploration in well equipped laboratory.
- Various combinations of subjects are offered so that student can pursue their desired courses of study later in life.
- An equal stress is laid on preparing students for the prescribed CBSE syllabus and on preparing the students for the various competitive entrance examinations.
- Result oriented training is imparted by experienced faculty who target for total development and desired success.
- Timely career guidance to help our students prepare for a world after school.
- Leadership development through school student council body.
- Frequent seminars for subject related queries from eminent guests from top universities and colleges.