Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
- Eligibility for Nursery : 3+ years as on 31st March of the academic year for which admission is required.
- Eligibility for Class LKG: 4+ years as on 31 March of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
- Eligibility for Class UKG: 5+ years as on 31 March of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
- Eligibility for Class I : 6+ years as on 31 March of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
Mid-Term admissions are possible depending on the vacancies arising in any given class.
Procedure for Nursery - IX Admissions
- Collect the application form from the admission office between 8 am – 4 pm on working days. Form fee Rs.100/- in cash.
- Submit the completed registration form along with essential documents required as mentioned below:
- Please carry the original documents for verification.
- Documents required for Classes Nur & KG at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- Duly filled admission form, medical form, Transport Form and PTA form.
- Documents required for Classes 1 to IXth
- Final Report card of last school attended.
- Original TC issued by last school attended.
- Duly filled admission form, medical form, Transport form and PTA form available in admission brochure.
- Submission of Form & Admission test/Interaction will take place on the same day. It is mandatory for both the parents and the child to come to the school for interaction.
- School will inform the parents about the final result either through call or via email.
- The Fee must be deposited within 4 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (Class- XI)
- The admission for class XI students will be taking place in the month of April as well as July. The admissions taken in the month of April will be considered as “Provisional Admission” till the student’s board result for class X is declared.
- You will need to carry the Report card of your ward, of Class 10th(Pre Board). A written assessment will be conducted for students applying for Science, Commerce and Humanities Streams.
- After getting confirmation of Admission from the School office, you will be required to submit the following documents-
- Photocopy of Report Cards of Class 10th (Pre Board) if board results are not declared till date.
- Original TC from last school attended.
- Duly filled admission form, medical form, Transport form and PTA form.
- The school follows the CBSE curriculum. Below are the stream wise subjects that are offered at the school.
Compulsory Subject : English, Physics, Chemistry
Options for 4th Subject : Mathematics / Biology
Options for 5th Subject : Computer Science / Fine Art / Psychology / Economics / Legal Studies/Physical Education/Artificial Intelligence/ Food Nutrition and Dietetics/ Financial market management
Compulsory Subject : English, Accountancy, Business Studies
Options for 4th Subject : Psychology / Economics
Options for 5th Subject : Mathematics / Psychology / Fine art / Legal Studies /Applied Maths Informatics Practices / Physical Education/Artificial intelligence/ Food Nutrition and Dietetics/ Financial Market Management
Compulsory Subject : English, History, Political Science
Options for 4th Subject : Psychology / Economics
Options for 5th Subject : Mathematics / Psychology / Fine art / Legal Studies /Applied Math Informatics Practices / Physical Education/Artificial Intelligence/ Food Nutrition and Dietetics/Financial Market Management
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft in favour of Amity International School, Lucknow. The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by Demand Draft or A/C payee cheque.
- The details of the child (class / section / admission no.) should be written at the back of the DD/Cheque.
- Students opting for school transportation must apply for the same at the time of admission. School transportation will be allotted subject to availability and on pre-defined routes only.
- Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late payment fine of Rs 10 per day will be imposed thereafter. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Note: Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other forms are required only after the child is granted admission. For further admission queries, contact us:AIS, Viraj Khand-5
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Tel: 2721931, 2720971, 8090023892.