Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the education departments from time to time.
Admissions for Academic Session 2019-20 are open for classes Nursery to II and VI to IX. Limited seats. For more admission related information, you may contact school reception on working days between 8 am to 3 pm.
Procedure for admission to Nursery
- Age eligibility for Nursery : 3+ years as on 31 March of the academic year for which admission is required.
- Advertisement for admission is published in leading newspapers during August – September
- Download application form from link (http://www.amity.edu/ais)
- Fill form online and pay the registration fee as indicated.
- Note down the registration number and password for further correspondence.
- Read all instruction on the page carefully.
- The duly filled form is to be submitted at the school within the stipulated time or mentioned on the website alongwith photocopies of birth certificate, residence proof and other mentioned documents.
Procedure for admission to Class KG and upwords
- Advertisement for admission for limited seats on purely merit basis is published in leading newspapers between January to March.
- Registration form can be purchased offline from the school reception or online from the link above.
- Applicants are called for an entrance test, the syllabus for which is given at the time of form submission.
- Parent and student interaction take place on the same day.
- Result are usually declared within a week of the test.
- Ones admission is granted, all attested documents are to be submitted.
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft / Payorder in favour of Amity International School, Vasundhara in the school office.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft / Payorder.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or online.
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the cheque.
- Those using the bus must ensure that the correct amount is filled in the fee cheque. Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Generally last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late fee fine is imposed thereafter till the last day of the month. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
AIS, Vasundhara, Sector-6, Ghaziabad