Fill in the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility for admission to the program.
Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
- Attach passport size photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- Attach Class X mark sheet. Scanned Class X mark sheet should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application fees of Rs. 1100/- using Debit / Credit card / Demand Draft (in case of downloaded form).
- Application Form will not get submitted in the absence of the required documents.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the Application Form.
- An Application Form number and password is generated on submission of the application form & is printed on the first page of application form in case of downloaded / purchased form. Log on to your Admission Micro site on www.amity.edu by using your form number and password. After you log on to your microsite for the first time please change the password, keep it safe and confidential. On your microsite you can :
- Check whether your Form has been received or not
- Check the Status of your Form
- Select the date for appearing in the Selection Procedure and download Admit Card.
- Check your selection status.
- Print Admission letter after you have been selected.
- Check confirmation of fee payment after making payment.
Please note: No separate communication will be sent in this regard.
Duly filled in Application Forms together with photograph & a DD of Rs. 1100/- in favor of “Amity Form” payable at Delhi/New Delhi (in case of downloaded form) should be submitted / sent to the respective campus you are applying to:
For Noida & Dubai Campuses
- Personal Submission Amity University Campus,
Gate No. 3
Sector - 125, Noida - 201313 (U.P.)
- By Post / Courier Amity Admission Office,
Block – J2, Ground Floor
Amity University Campus,
Sector - 125, Noida - 201313 (U.P.)
For Lucknow Campus
Amity Admission Office,
Amity Campus, Malhaur (Near Railway Station),
Gomti Nagar Extension, Lucknow - 226 010 (UP).
For Jaipur Campus
14, Gopal Bari, Ajmer Road,
Jaipur - 302006 (Rajasthan).
For Gurgaon (Manesar) Campus
Amity University Admission Office
Amity International School Campus
Sector-46, Gurgaon-122413 (Haryana)
For Gwalior Campus
Amity University Madhya Pradesh, Maharajpura (Opposite Airport)
Gwalior - 474005 (Madhya Pradesh)
For Mumbai Campus
Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Panvel, Maharasthra- 410206
Tel.: 02143- 205037/8
For Greater Noida Campus
Plot no.48 A, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida (U.P.) - 201308
Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No addition subsequently will be allowed and
a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Form cost will not be refunded
for any reason whatsoever.
You are advised to keep a photocopy of the complete application form.
To visit your Admission Microsite Click Here and logon
with your form number and password printed on the application form. After you logon
to your microsite for the first time please change the password, keep it safe and
On your microsite you can,
- Check whether your Form has been received or not.
- Check the Registration Status of your Form
- Check whether you have been short-listed for the Admission Procedure.
- Choose the date for appearing in the Admission Procedure
- Check your selection status
- Get soft copy of your admission letter
- Get confirmation of fee payment
Selected candidates can give request for change of program after selection as follows
- The request should be made to the admission office through micro site - www.amity.edu/admission before the last date
of payment of the fee as notified in the admission letter.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for the requested program should be met.
- Request will be considered and approved subject to be consent of the admission committee.
- A processing fee of Rs. 1100 will have to be paid with the fees if transfer request