APPLY FOR ADMISSION 2014
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in. For Entry Requirements
to various Programmes, please see PROGRAMMES link.
- Download Application Form (For Indian Students) [Click here]
- Download Application Form (For International Students) [Click here]
- FAQS [Click here]
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport/NIC
- 1 photocopy of birth certificate
- Attested copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- A bank draft/transfer of Course Application fees of Rs. ........................... (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to "....................................".
- A student's declaration of finances (SDF) form and/or sponsor's affidavit of support form with a bank statement or a verification letter from an officer of the bank or other financial institution giving the present balance, with must equal or exceed the amount required for one year of study. (Optional)
- Additional documents as required on a case-to-case basis will be advised to the applicants.
- Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the university.
- Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
- Types of payment Modes : Cheques/Demand Draft /Banker's Draft only
- Only payment in Rupees will be accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to mail application form and supporting documents at the following address:
Unit-601, Xinjinqiao Business Mansion
255, XinJinqiao Road, Pudong New Area,
Note : Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 3 weeks before course commencement
Step 5: Acceptance by the university
Processing time of completed application will take approximately one working week. A telephonic interview may
also be conducted if required. Applicants who are shortlisted for admission at Amity China will receive the
Letter of Offer via e-mail along with details of fees to be remitted.
Step 6: Fee Payment
The fees should be remitted in form of a bank draft/Pay Order in favour of "..................".