HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in. For Entry Requirements
to various Programmes, please see PROGRAMMES link.
- Download Application Form [Click here]
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport/NIC
- 1 photocopy of birth certificate
- Attested copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- Letter of employers certifying period of employment (If applicant has left school for work after completion of last qualification)
- Photocopy of Passport/NIC of parent or legal guardian (as applicant’s sponsor)
- A bank draft of Course Application fees of Rs - (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to -.
- A student's declaration of finances (SDF) form and/or sponsor's affidavit of support form with a bank statement or a verification letter from an officer of the bank or other financial institution giving the present balance, with must equal or exceed the amount required for one year of study.
- Additional documents as required on a case-to-case basis will be advised to the applicants.
- Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the university.
- Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
- Types of payment Modes : Cheques/Demand Draft /Banker's Draft only
- Only payment in Rupees will be accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to mail application form and supporting documents at the following address:
Amity International Admissions,
I-3 Block, Sector-125,
Step 5: Acceptance by the university
Processing time of completed application will take approximately one working week. A telephonic interview may also be conducted
if required. Applicants who are shortlisted for admission at Amity China will receive the Letter of Offer via e-mail along with
details of fees to be remitted.