Located in Nanjing, the ancient capital of six dynasties, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Minggugong Campus is
situated on the remains of the ancient Ming Palace, and Jiangjunlu Campus is situated in Jiangning Economic and Technological
Development Zone, covering an area of more than 460 acres with a building area of 856, 000 square meters.
Over the years, NUAA has evolved from a teaching-oriented university to a research-oriented university.
It is a national key university characteristic of science and engineering. It
enjoys a well-balanced development of multiple disciplines in engineering and technology, management sciences, natural sciences,
humanities and social sciences with the characteristics of aeronautics, astronautics and civil aviation.
Major Highlights of the University
- Has set up 83 research institutes
- Offering 46 undergraduate programmes, 127 master programmes and 52 doctoral programmes
- 51 laboratories including 1 National Key Laboratory, 12 Ministerial Key Laboratories, 2 National Engineering Teaching Bases and 2 National Experimental Teaching Demonstration Centre
- Over 2, 000, 000 volumes in the library
- Has won a total of 77 teaching awards above provincial and ministerial levels, 14 of which are national awards