Admission Requirements: Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
Step 3 - Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate
- Copies of your highest educational qualification certificates and transcripts
- Documentary proof of financial ability and parent’s monthly income statement (for visa-required countries)
- Bank statement / Fixed Deposit accounts/ Saving accounts
- A bank draft of application fees, US $ 100 (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to "Amity Education Private Ltd".
- Applicant MUST bring along the original of these supporting documents to complete the formalities for Student’s Visa application
- Deposit an office cheque / Demand Draft with application form at Amity.
- Mode of payment: Bank Transfer. Payment is accepted in MUR and/or USD. For details about fee payment, please see “Fee payment” link.
- Cash or cheque will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Step 4 - Send us your application
You are required to submit application form and supporting documents by mail or in person to
Amity Institute of Higher Education at the following address:
Phone: (230) 454 7146/47
E-mail : email@example.com
India Admission Office :
Tel : +91 9650692995, 9650388700, 9958677336, 9650925559, 9958677335
Step 5 – Acceptance
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. An interview may also be conducted if required for candidates who may be eligible on maturity grounds. Applicants who have been offered a place at Amity Institute of Higher Education will receive the following via email:
- An unconditional letter of offer
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy
- Information on accommodation, student visa services and compulsory medical insurance for foreign student.
- Once the Provisional Student Visa is approved, applicants will receive copy of the same.
Step 6 – Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the Amity Institute of Higher Education also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- Amity Institute of Higher Education will advice students of the fee payment schedule. Full fee is payable in advance for a programme of 12/18 Months. For 3 years programme-first year fee is payable in advance. For the next 2 years, the full annual fee is to be paid before commencement of the next years’ academic session. However, the entire fee could also be paid in advance.
- The Student will pay all the fees to Amity Education Private Ltd.
- Amity Institute of Higher Education will issue a payment receipt upon receiving the Student's scheduled payment
Step 7 – Travel to Mauritius
Upon receipt of provisional student visa, students should reach Mauritius. He/She should be in possession of a return air-ticket valid for 90 days.
Step 8 – Residence Permit
In Mauritius. Students will be required to undergo specified medical tests. Amity Institute of Higher Education will apply for Residence Permit.
Step 9 – Induction Session
Once above formalities are completed, the student will be informed by e-mail of the exact date of commencement of the programme and date and time for an induction session to be held at the Amity Institute of Higher Education.