Sensors have become a crucial part of every peoples’ life. It is an integral part of the Internet of Things. AI has also taken a fragment in our daily lives. From wired to wireless connectivity, these sensors play a very important role everywhere. Recently, there has been a boom in the technological world leading to the birth of various technologies like Data Mining, BigData, Cloud Computing and so on. These help in various ways to improve work efficiency. Combining these technologies, a new concept of Cyber Physical Systems emerged which is a revolution in this technological industry. It integrated various technologies together to overcome various problems like bringing precision agriculture into the play. Another idea of incorporating intelligence into the sensors was found. This is the idea of embedding Human intelligence via Artificial Intelligence into the sensors. These are done at the edge, Fog or Cloud level. By these, the deployed sensors would become more efficient, intelligent, context-aware, reliable, accurate and connected. By utilizing all these ideas of AI, IoT, Data and connectivity, a smart sensing system can thus be evolved.
Topics of interest (Not limited to):
- Role of AI-based sensors for Industrial Applications.
- Wireless sensor networks as a part of Environment Condition Monitoring.
- Wireless sensor data for human activity and health monitoring
- Role of AI-based sensors for Cyber Physical Systems.
- Sensors in the Next Gen Smart Farming
- Challenges in AI-based sensor deployment at the Edge level.
- Smart sensors for Intelligent Infrastructures.
- Survey of AI sensors for Renewable Energy management.
- Advancements of sensors in Smart Home
- AI sensors for Autonomous Driving Systems.
- Sensors for Smart Electric Grid Projects
- Optimizing Energy usage through IoT sensors.
- Role of IoT-Based Intelligent Algorithms and 5G Technologies
- Improvements in Detection of Prognostic Health Diagnosis Using AI-based sensors in Medical Systems
- Survey of Autonomous cost-efficient sensors.
Dr. Vandana Sharma, Associate Professor, Amity Institute of Information Technology, Amity University, Noida Campus, India
Dr. A. Malini, Assistant Professor, Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India
Dr. Balamurugan Balusamy, Associate Dean Student, Shiv Nadar Institution of Eminence, Delhi-NCR, India
Dr. Pelusi Danilo, University of Teramo, Italian Public Research University Teramo, Italy