The middle school curriculum is based on the modern educational approach, which marks a shift from teaching to learning. The focus is on equipping the students with essential skills and giving them confidence to use them effectively in real life situations.
- Value based Education: Students are trained to face the outer world with the right attitude and values system. They are given wings to fly but are rooted to our culture with traditional values.
- Educational Trips and excursions: It leaves an impression on the young minds when they experience. Field trips make it a fun learning about the world around.
- Cultural Awareness and Social Sensitisation: Children learn the value of cultural festivals by participation in Special Assemblies conducted on Diwali, Dusshera, Christmas, Children’s Day, Republic Day and Independence Day.
- Project Based Learning - Learning is made fun by including various activities related to the curriculum during classroom learning thatenhances the thinking ability of children. The curriculum is supported by various projects that makes the learning like the imprints on wet concrete.
- Technology Integration: Computers are an integral part of the curriculum; children enjoy and pick up basic computer skills through games and child friendly software.
- Hands on Experience: Knowledge gained by doing something rather than just reading about it or seeing it is more impactful and lasts longer. Students are given hands on experience in labs and through various projects.