Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
Procedure for Nursery - IX Admissions
- Collect the application form from the admission office between 9 am – 4 pm on working days. Form fee Rs.100/-
- Submit the completed application along with a copy of proof of residence, an attested copy of the child’s birth certificate (Self attested) and an occupation proof of the parents on the assigned date & time and report to the venue mentioned on the application form.
- Submission of Form & Admission test/Interaction will take place on the same day. It is mandatory for both the parents and the child to come to the school for interaction.
- Results shall be declared within a week of admission test/interaction.
- The Fee must be deposited within 4 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child’s seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
Please carry the original documents for verification.
Eligibility for Nursery : 3+ years as on 31st March of the academic year for which admission is required.
Eligibility for Class KG : 4+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
Eligibility for Class I : 5+ yrs as on 31 March, of the Academic Year of which Admission is required.
Mid-Term admissions are possible depending on the vacancies arising in any given class.
Procedure for fee payment
- Fee is charged quarterly for every student.
- Fee at the time of admission is payable by Demand Draft in favour of Amity International School, Sail JSU Complex, payable at Jagdishpur.
- The name of your ward, class and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by Demand Draft or A/C payee cheque .
- The name of the child / class / section / admission no. should be written at the back of the DD/Cheque.
- Students opting for school transportation must apply for the same at time of admission. School transportation will be allotted subject to availability and on pre-defined routes only.
- Quarterly fee is due for payment on 1st April, 1st July, 1st October and 1st January of every quarter. Last date of payment is 10th of the first month of every quarter. Late payment fine of Rs 10 per day will be imposed thereafter. The name of the child is liable to be struck off the rolls, if the fee is not paid by the last date of the said months.
Note:Only the Registration Form should be submitted at the time of registration. Admission Form and other forms are required only after the child is granted admission. For further admission queries, contact us:AIS, Jagdishpur
Sail Complex, Jagdishpur, Amethi