Following requirements are mandatory to include your paper in IEEE Xplore Conference Proceedings.
1. IEEE Compliant CAMERA READY paper.
2. CAMERA READY Source File.
3. IEEE COPYRIGHT form duly completed and signed.
4. REGISTRATION form duly completed.
5. Scanned copy of Demand Draft/ E-receipt of Fund Transfer.
1. IEEE PDF CAMERA READY SUBMISSION
STEP 1: Download the Camera Ready Format for CONFLUENCE 2016.
• Download Paper Template (Microsoft Word) Click Here
• Download Paper Template (LaTeX) Click Here
Authors are requested to follow paper submission link on website.
The paper length should not exceed six (6) pages, IEEE two (2) column format. You need to modify your paper exactly as per the format requirements specified in the Camera Ready Format.
However, the authors can extend maximum 2 page with over length page charge, of Rs. 500/page for Indian participant and US $ 25/page for International participant. (Maximum page submission is eight (8) pages).
STEP 2: Use the IEEE PDF eXpress link below to check the Camera Ready paper is IEEE compliant.
IEEE PDF eXpress for Camera Ready Paper Submission –CONFLUENCE 2016. Click Here
Enter 37467X for the Conference ID.
Please send us the PDF of the Camera Ready Copy generated by PDF eXpress only.
STEP 3: Please rename your PDF with your paper ID. ( XXXX_camerar.PDF).
For example: If the paper id is 120 then rename your PDF as (120_camerar.PDF). Follow the same naming convention for all the
STEP 4: Please mail a single zip containing the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. IEEE PDF Compliant Camera Ready Paper (PaperID_camerar.PDF) .
2. Source File(PaperID _camerar.DOC or PaperID _camerar.DOCX)
3. IEEE Copyright Form with your paper ID.( PaperID _copyr.PDF)
4. Reistration Form (PaperID _regform.doc).
5. Scanned copy of Demand Draft/ E-receipt of Fund Transfer (PaperID_Rceipt.JPEG).
Please complete the registration process within seven days of receiving the paper acceptance mail. The copy of Demand Draft/ E-receipt of Fund Transfer along with the registration form must be sent to the address below, with in ten days of paper acceptance notification.
Prof. Abhay Bansal
Conference Coordinator, CONFLUENCE- 2016
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Amity School of Engineering and Technology
E3 Block, Third Floor,
Amity University Uttar Pradesh
Sector 125, Noida- 201303.
2. IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM SUBMISSION
• Fill the IEEE Copyright Form for CONFLUENCE 2016. Click here ( .doc / .pdf)
• Please rename your IEEE Copyright Form with your Paper ID (PaperID_copyr.PDF)
• Copy right form must be duly signed by the author(s), before sending the soft/hard copy of the form.
3. REGISTRATION PROCESS
To include the in the conference, at least one author must register within seven days of receiving the paper acceptance mail. For details on the registration process and steps refer to Conference Registration Web page. Click Here
To submit paper Click Here
Download Registration Form Click here ( .doc / .pdf)
Instruction to Authors
Manuscripts for CONFLUENCE 2016 will ONLY be accepted in electronic format through Easy Chair online submission system. Do not send hardcopy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us.
• Authors should only submit originally written, unpublished work to Confluence 2016.
• Submissions should strictly follow the recommended IEEE conference template.
• All references must follow the IEEE format of referencing
• To facilitate the paper’s double-blind peer review process, authors should
make efforts to ensure that information about the authors’ identities do not
appear anywhere in the text-body of the paper. (for the first submission)
• Please limit your paper within 6 pages, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB,
files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
• Authors wishing to submit an over-length manuscript may do so. There will be an
over-length page fee of $25 per page and limited to an additional 2 pages (maximum
page submission is eight (8) pages). This payment will be required after
• All fonts must be embedded in the file.
• Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
• The document should not have any password protection.
• Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.
• The decision regarding the acceptance of the papers is at the discretion of
the Technical Program Committee.
• Note that short manuscripts / abstract are not considered