BEST PRACTICES AT ACCF
Knowledge enrichment and knowledge sharing with faculty
Grooming students for better placement prospects
- To keep faculty updated about emerging research methodology.
- To enhance industry –academia interaction and share their knowledge.
- To encourage faculty to incorporate their ideas and concepts to apply for funded projects.
- Conducting various FDPs and Workshops on relevant topics viz.
- Basics of Research Writing’
- ‘Case Study Development’
- ‘Qualitative Research in Social Sciences’
- Participation and presentation of research papers by faculty in various National and International Conferences.
- Conducting Knowledge sharing sessions named ‘Chai pe Charcha’.
- Establishment of ACCF Data Center.
- To understand industry expectations from students and subsequently groom them accordingly.
- To prepare and groom the students to effectively face the challenges of the corporate world.
- Career Counselling sessions.
- Workshops on Resume Writing.
- Workshops on e-content development.
- Corporate Interaction series.
- Guest lectures by Industry practitioners.