To provide state-of-the-art sprawling campus with great emphasis on learning, teaching, capacity capability and skill development and research & development in higher and technical education covering Law, Communication, Architecture, Interior Designing, Computers, Electronics, Automation/Civil Engineering, Biotechnologies, Professional Disciplines such as Engineering, Technology, Management, Business & Commerce, Applied & Creative Arts, Vocational Education, Media, Information & Communication Technology & Education per se and their inter-disciplinary studies & development. Amity University Chhattisgarh aims to provide:
- Teaching and training on par with international standards in Higher and Technical Education, Arts, Sports, Culture, Film, Research and make provisions for research, and offer continuing quality education programmes;
- Latest educational programs to promote creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship;
- State-of-the-art facilities for education and development, modern and post-modern processes, mechanisms and technologies for governance and management of learning, teaching, researching, evaluating, developing, organising and creating socio-economic wealth for individuals and society;
- Established links, collaborations and partnerships with other higher education & research institutions in India and abroad, and pursue any other objectives as may be suggested by the Government;
- Institute degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions on the basis of examinations, or any other methods of evaluation;
Amity University Chhattisgarh ensures that the standard of the degrees, diplomas, certificates and other academic distinctions conferred by a university are not lower than those laid down by the All India Council for Technical Education or the National Council for Teacher Education established under the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 or the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or the Pharmacy Council of India constituted under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 or the Bar Council of India constituted under the Advocate Act, 1961 or any other statutory body, as the case maybe.