Admission Requirements: Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
Submit the prescribed, Amity Institute of Higher Education, Student Application form duly completed in all respects
Step 3 - Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate
- Copies of your highest educational qualification certificates and transcripts
- Documentary proof of financial ability and parent’s monthly income statement (for visa-required countries)
- Bank statement / Fixed Deposit accounts/ Saving accounts
- A bank draft of application fees, MUR 50 OR US $20 (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to "Amity Education Private Ltd".
- Applicant MUST bring along the original of these supporting documents to complete the formalities for Student’s Visa application
- Deposit an office cheque / Demand Draft with application form at Amity.
- Mode of payment: Bank Transfer. Payment is accepted in MUR and/or USD. For details about fee payment, please see “Fee payment” link.
- Cash or cheque will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Step 4 - Send us your application
You are required to submit application form and supporting documents by mail or in person to
Amity Institute of Higher Education at the following address:
Phone: (230) 454 7146/47
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
India Admission Office :
Tel : +91 9650692995, 9650388700, 9958677336, 9650925559, 9958677335
Step 5 – Acceptance
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. An interview may also be conducted if required for candidates who may be eligible on maturity grounds. Applicants who have been offered a place at Amity Institute of Higher Education will receive the following via email:
- An unconditional letter of offer
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy
- Information on accommodation, student visa services and compulsory medical insurance for foreign student.
- Once the Provisional Student Visa is approved, applicants will receive copy of the same.
Step 6 – Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the Amity Institute of Higher Education also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- Amity Institute of Higher Education will advice students of the fee payment schedule. Full fee is payable in advance for a programme of 12/18 Months. For 3 years programme-first year fee is payable in advance. For the next 2 years, the full annual fee is to be paid before commencement of the next years’ academic session. However, the entire fee could also be paid in advance.
- The Student will pay all the fees to Amity Education Private Ltd.
- Amity Institute of Higher Education will issue a payment receipt upon receiving the Student's scheduled payment
Step 7 – Travel to Mauritius
Upon receipt of provisional student visa, students should reach Mauritius. He/She should be in possession of a return air-ticket valid for 90 days.
Step 8 – Residence Permit
In Mauritius. Students will be required to undergo specified medical tests. Amity Institute of Higher Education will apply for Residence Permit.
Step 9 – Induction Session
Once above formalities are completed, the student will be informed by e-mail of the exact date of commencement of the programme and date and time for an induction session to be held at the Amity Institute of Higher Education.