1. Where is the Amity Institute of Higher Education located?
Amity Institute of Higher Education is located at Mindspace Building, Cybercity, Ebene,Mauritius.
2. How can I apply to Amity to study in Mauritius?
Visit the Admissions link of our website www.amity.edu/mauritius and fill in the online application form. All applicants will be counseled for further admission formalities and subsequently tested & interviewed as required.
3. What is the unique advantage of Amity Institute of Higher Education?
Amity Institute of Higher Education, duly accredited by Tertiary Education Commission at Mauritius is offering various global courses, where the students would have the advantage of global recognition and industry acceptance. The curriculum offered has been prepared by keeping the global demand in the market place and required skills. All programmes, on successful clearance of assessment &examination norms, culminate in degrees recognized & accepted across the world.
4. What are the programs offered?
The programmes being offered at Amity Institute of Higher Education are as follows:-
Master of Business Administration
Hospitality & Tourism Programme
M.A (Tourism Administration)
Finance ProgrammeBachelor of Finance & Investment Analysis
For further details, please visit the Programmes webpage on our website www.amity.edu/mauritius.
5. What will be the cost of the entire program?
Fees structure of respective programs is indicated on the Programmes webpage on our website www.amity.edu/mauritius.
6. As an international student, what would be my possible expenses during my program?
You are required to pay for accommodation, food, insurance, travel and living expenses, including text books and study materials. It would vary according to spending habits of an individual. Normally it is to the tune of 500-800 MUR per month.
7. What degree would be awarded for these programs? Is that degree accredited?
Students will be awarded degrees from Amity Institute of Higher Education, duly recognized by the Tertiary Education Commission of Mauritius.
8. Documentation required after being selected for the course?
9. As an International student , how do I handle my money matters when at Mauritius?
Carrying a traveler's check is advisable. You can also transact through ATM cards. Visa and MasterCard are also accepted at maximum places.
10. Can I open a bank account in Mauritius?
In order to open a Mauritian bank account, you will need your passport, a letter from the institution confirming that you are a student and a document confirming your address in Mauritius (for example a contract for accommodation). It is also helpful to bring information about your bank account(s) and evidence of your address in your home country
11. What is the preparation required on my end for getting enrolled in the program?
Fill in your application form and gather all the documents related to traveling abroad viz. Passport, visa clearance etc. It is also of importance to thoroughly study the country before leaving.
12. Will you provide professional counseling and help for applying Mauritius visa?
Yes, our counseling will help you to resolve any of your issues pertaining to admission to AIHE, Mauritius. It will help you get answers to all your queries and aid in getting a clear perspective for your future. We would also further guide you to apply for student visa.
13. Do I need to know English as a language?
The TOEFL is required of undergraduate international applicants. The minimum score is a 217 on the computer test, (or a 550 on the paper test), to waive our English language requirement
14. What is the credit system being followed for the assessment of your regular programmes.
We follow the globally accredited credit system for the assessment. The student has to take 40 sessions for each subject and each subject is equivalent to 4 credits. Each credit is equal to 10 hrs of class room sessions.
15. Do I need to carry my laptop?
All students are provided with a wireless laptop to access internet from anywhere, anytime.
16. What is the start date of the sessions of your regular programme.
The start date of the session for our regular programmes is August 2013.
17. Where can I get more information?You may contact us at – firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel – # (230) 454 7146/47) for further details. A counselor will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
| Copyright © 2011 AMITY, All rights reserved
Best View With Internet Explorer 6.0+, Flash Player 6+, 1024x768 Resolution, Medium Font Size
Website powered by AKC Data Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.