Step 1: Online Registration
- Please enter the details on the form online. Note down the registration number and password for future correspondence and follow up
- Use a Credit Card / Debit Card only to make the payment online for the processing fee.
- Take a Print out of the completed application form along with the online transaction details for documentation.
- Affix recent coloured passport size photograph at the designated place on the form and sign it. Please write the registration number and the name at the back of the photograph before affixing.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Obtain a copy of admission form @ 50/- from AIS office to be filled manually with below mentioned documents.
- Or Bring the duly completed online application along with a self -attested copy the below mentioned documents and submit it at the Amity University MP (Admission cell) on any working day between 07 March 2016 to 07 April 2016 between 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
(a)Birth Certificate (Only for nursery & K.G.)
(b)Copy of residence proof
(d)Report Card(Class I onward)
- 1st list will be displayed on 11th April 2016
- 2nd list will be displayed on 25th April 2016.
- The Fee must be deposited within 7 days of declaration of the final result or else the offer of admission will be declared null and void .In such a case the child's seat will be offered to the next candidate on the list.
Nursery to Class VIII
Admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.