HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in. For Entry Requirements to various Programmes,
please see PROGRAMMES link.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 4 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport/NIC
- 1 photocopy of birth certificate
- Attested copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- Letter of employers certifying period of employment (If applicant has left school for work after completion of last qualification)
- Photocopy of Passport/NIC of parent or legal guardian (as applicant’s sponsor)
- A bank draft of Course Application fees of MUR 500.00 (non-transferable and non-refundable) payable to "AMITY EDUCATION PVT LTD".
- A student's declaration of finances (SDF) form and/ or sponsor's affidavit of support form with a bank statement or a verification letter from an officer of the bank or other financial institution giving the present balance, with must equal or exceed the amount required for one year of study.
- Additional documents as required on a case-to-case basis will be advised to the applicants.
- Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the School.
- Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
- Types of payment Modes : Cheques / Demand Draft / Banker's Draft only
- Only payment in MUR is accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
APPLY ONLINE (Click here)
You are required to mail application form and supporting documents at the following address:
AMITY INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius
Phone: (230) 454 7146/47
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 3 weeks before course commencement
Step 5: Acceptance by the Institute
Processing time of completed application will take approximately one working week. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who are shortlisted for admission at AMITY INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION will receive the A Letter of Offer via e-mail along with details of fees to be remitted.
Step 6: Fee Payment
The fees should be remitted in form of a bank draft/Pay Order in favor of “Amity Education Private Ltd”.