"Sangathan 2015" at Amity Mauritius
Team Building Workshop for Students
- A Soft Skills Workshop for AIHE Students was organized on the 6th and 7th of September 9, 2014 at Assovilla , Mauritius . The Soft Skills Workshop was conducted by Dr Dharmesh K Mishra with the able support of Ms Jeevashi P.
- The objective of the workshop was to inculcate a spirit of teamwork, camaraderie and to increase the critical and creative thinking abilities of the participants by using a mix of activities such as Lost by the Sea where Team Survival was of Paramount Importance , Choosing a Product and Creating an Advertisement with High Audience Recall in a Team which tested the creativity of participants , Dumb Charades for understanding the importance of Non-Verbal Communication , Volley Ball to appreciate the role and importance of a team , IN-OUT game to test the listening abilities and concentration of the participants and a Talent Show with Camp Fire and Music to respect and appreciate one anotherís talents and attributes.
- The organizers had a sense of satisfaction and pride in nurturing and grooming the managers and leaders of tomorrow and this is just the beginning of more such workshops to follow
Latest Events at Amity
- 8 students from Uganda receive "Mauritius Africa Scholarship" by the Government of Mauritius to join Amity Institute of Higher Education, Mauritius.
- Policy Dialogue Forum on "Vision and Policies that will Contribute to our Countryís Growth" was addressed by Hon Dr Arvin Boolell , Minister of Foreign Affairs , Regional Integration and International Trade on August 29 , 2013