Amity School of Communication (ASCO) is one of the eminent media schools in Rajasthan whose main focus is not only imparting theoretical knowledge but envisages its student’s working at senior positions in mainstream journalism. Here practical training is provided with world class equipment, and a deep focus on media and mass communication research and development. In 2016, Amity School of Communication completed a decade of outstanding performance with exceptional results.
Amity School of Communication is among best in class journalism and mass communication colleges in Rajasthan. The institute possesses a pool of qualified and highly trained faculty, all with high quality research background. The department invites eminent academicians and industry professionals to share their knowledge with the budding journalists. The guest lecturers include the expert talks delivered by senior professionals belonging to the diverse fields like Corporate Communication, Public Relations and Electronic Media providing knowledge about the present industry trends and practices. The department maintains a very good student’s teacher ratio enabling the faculty members to pay personalized attention to each student.
- B.A. (Film & Television Production): Three year bachelor level program for film and television production.
- B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication): Three year bachelor level program for journalism and mass communication
- B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) - 3 Continent: Three year bachelor level program for journalism and mass communication
- B.Sc. (Animation & Visual Graphics): Three year bachelor level program for animation and visual graphics
- M.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication): Two year master level program for journalism and mass communication
- M.Sc. (Graphics & Animation): Two year master level program for graphics and animation
- M.A. (Public Relations & Event Management): Two year master level program public relations and event management
- PG Diploma (Advertising & Public Relation): One year post graduation diploma program in advertising and public relations
- Ph.D. in Mass Communication
- Ph.D. in Mass Communication - (Part Time)
Scope of Courses
The role of media and communication is vital in this modern technological and digital age. The role of a communicator and media person is hard to neglect. Graduates from Amity School of Communication are currently working in various media houses in pivotal role. The course structure at Amity School of Communication is developed and curated by academic experts and industry mentors. The regular check on syllabi and course content ensures that the classroom and practical teaching at Amity School of Communication is met with relevant contemporary industry standards. This prolific and professional way of education enables students to reach higher positions in their respective discipline much quicker than their counterparts from other institutes.
How Amity is best option to be successful in this field
Amity University Rajasthan is one of the best to learn and make a career in media and mass communication. Amity School of Communication has state of art video production floor, photography studio, animation suits and graphic designing labs which provide international exposure to students. The equipments and facilities at Amity School of Communication are readily available for students for their overall professional and personal development. Amity School of Communications also interacts with International scholars and industry experts in form of International Conferences, guest lectures and workshops.
With top placement for its students, Amity School of Communication is undoubtedly among the best mass media colleges in Rajasthan.