With the objective of inspiring students to excel and outshine their own performance, the school has instituted several awards and prizes. Awards provide the much required boost to confidence, besides being a joyous celebration of a student's efforts. Awards and accolades provide a great impetus to keep performing consistently while at the same time, they serve as inspiration to many others to reach the zenith of their capabilities.
Amity follows a system of comprehensive evaluation throughout the year to identify talented students:
Besides these, there are more avenues for awards:
- Awards are given to all students who showcase exemplary performance in their class, section wise. These prizes are usually given away in class wise prize distribution ceremonies.
- Special Awards are given to those achievers who have excelled in scholastic and co-scholastic activities including public speaking, international competitions, art, dance, music, computer activities, sports, etc. These meritorious students are awarded during Founder's Day or Annual Day celebrations.
- Scholar Badges are also given to children who score 90% marks and above, in academics.
- Every subject topper gets a trophy and a certificate.
- Trophies and certificates are given for non- academic subjects as well.
- Trophies and certificates are awarded to students achieving CGPA 10 in class IX & X.