- Advertisement for Admission will be published in the leading Newspapers during Sept./Oct.
- Admission forms can be collected online / from the school's premises (within the prescribed time limit specified in the advertisement) on payment of Rs.100/- for class I and Rs.500/-for all other classes (in cash).
Eligibility Criteria for class I for the session 2017-18
Children born between 1st April, 2011 to 31st March, 2012 are eligible for class I.
- All applicants will be called for an Entrance Test. The Syllabus and the schedule for the Entrance Test will be handed over at the time of the submission of forms.
- Entrance test will be followed by an Interaction on the same day.
- Bring all the original documents on the day of the Interaction.
Procedure for submission of forms
For further admission queries, contact us:
- Note down the Registration No. and the Password.
- Affix recent color passport size photographs at the designated places on the form and sign it. Write the registration number and the name at the back of the photographs before affixing them. Attach photocopy of the following documents with the Registration form:
- Date of birth certificate (photocopy)
- Aadhar card of the child
- Last report card
- Submit the completed form in person at the school on any working day between 9.00a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Outstation parents are requested to send the application form duly filled in with the required attachments. Please ensure that the filled-in form is complete in all aspects also add your e-mail id and the contact no.
- All original documents to be brought on the day of interaction.
- Results will be declared within a week's time.
- Admission formalities can be completed by submitting the Fee through Demand Draft only after the issuance of Offer Letter by the School.
- An original Transfer Certificate is required from the previous school for the students seeking admission at AIS 46-Gurgaon. Admit Card will not be issued if the Transfer Certificate is not submitted.
- Admission to Class XI will commence in March.
- There are no admissions in classes X & XII as per the School's policy.
- Mid-Term admissions are possible depending on the vacancies arising in any given class.
School Admission Office
Amity International School
Timings: 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on all working days